Day 1
So I'm going to try a new thing. Last night, even though I wrote that post, I was unable to stop my urges and succumbed to that familiar feeling. So today, I'm going to start making posts daily and kind of try and keep an online journal of how I'm doing. Maybe I'm just grasping at straws, but it might help me keep myself accountable.
**Day 1**
So far today, I've spent the day with my friends. I woke up at around noon, which I didn't want to do, but after staying up far too late to masturbate, thats what happens. So I went to hang out with them, now I'm home alone for about the next twenty minutes. After that, my friend and I are going to go to Best Buy, and probably spend the rest of the night hanging out. So I'm not all that concerned about masturbating over the next few hours. The problem time will be after he leaves tonight. Because at that point I'll be faced with the dilemma of going to bed or masturbating before bed. Hopefully, because I got very little sleep today, I'll just go to bed and look forward to attending church in the morning. I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes.
**Day 1**
So far today, I've spent the day with my friends. I woke up at around noon, which I didn't want to do, but after staying up far too late to masturbate, thats what happens. So I went to hang out with them, now I'm home alone for about the next twenty minutes. After that, my friend and I are going to go to Best Buy, and probably spend the rest of the night hanging out. So I'm not all that concerned about masturbating over the next few hours. The problem time will be after he leaves tonight. Because at that point I'll be faced with the dilemma of going to bed or masturbating before bed. Hopefully, because I got very little sleep today, I'll just go to bed and look forward to attending church in the morning. I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home