Just Some Quick Thoughts...
I went to a movie with my friend Ben tonight. We went to see The Good Shepard. Pretty decent flick, though very long and not for those impatient types. Anyways, the theater was pretty full and there was a family of about six sitting next to us, on my right. The closest girl to me was chewing the very same flavor of Trident gum that my ex did. Every time I smell that flavor about a billion images whirl through my brain. Tonight was no different. It was as if, during some of the times I was smelling that gum, I was feeling her snuggle up against me and lay her head on my shoulder, or lightly kiss my neck. It was a very out of body experience for me.
Thats all, just something that jolted me awake this evening:)
Thats all, just something that jolted me awake this evening:)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home