Day After Christmas...
One of my friends got me the new Nas cd. It's great. It has a song on it, kind of appropriate for the end of the year and the holidays in general called Can't Forget About You. I just keep listening to it over and over again because I dig the beat and I dig the message of the song. It makes me want to change things about myself.
My dad gave me the rest of the puppy chow before I left his house this afternoon. He also wrote a scripture on the top of the tin it came in. I'm going to read that scripture tonight. Normally, I wouldn't give that a second thought, but for whatever reason, I really feel inclined to read it tonight and see what he was thinking for me.
I did a lot of horrible things over this last year. The largest is a continual struggle I have with something particular that I would rather not talk about until I've conquered it. I'm hoping the new year will bring some positive steps towards that goal. I think that is a large key with getting my personal life back on track.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.
Good night,
-S
My dad gave me the rest of the puppy chow before I left his house this afternoon. He also wrote a scripture on the top of the tin it came in. I'm going to read that scripture tonight. Normally, I wouldn't give that a second thought, but for whatever reason, I really feel inclined to read it tonight and see what he was thinking for me.
I did a lot of horrible things over this last year. The largest is a continual struggle I have with something particular that I would rather not talk about until I've conquered it. I'm hoping the new year will bring some positive steps towards that goal. I think that is a large key with getting my personal life back on track.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.
Good night,
-S
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home